Remove Login Password in Windows 8

Hello everyone this is Gigaster! Today what am I going to share to you is how you can remove the windows 8 login password. I know it's annoying sometimes that you have to type in your password to open the computer. Don't worry I know why are you here in my blog, I have a solution for your problem. All you have to do is follow this 5 simple steps.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the command prompt then type "netplwiz" without quotation or press F3 to open search bar and type netplwiz  and open the app.

2. Uncheck "user must enter user name and password to use this computer" then click ok.

3. Enter username and password then ok.

4. Restart the computer.

Congratulations you don't need to type password each time you open the computer.

Fell free to live a comment below.

Comments